About Napa Valley Joint Replacement
Recognized leaders, committed to you.
Experience counts. Technology matters.
Personalized care is essential.
With over 30 years combined experience in advanced hip and knee treatment, Doctors Diana and Caravelli combine their subspecialty expertise with modern minimally invasive techniques and leading technology in conducting more than 400 surgeries per year with proven patient outcomes and longterm results.
Our commitment to providing an individualized treatment plans for each Napa Valley Joint Replacement Center patient is reflected in our practice philosophy:
- Assess each patient thoroughly
- Develop a personalized treatment plan
- Select the highest quality implant based on individual patient needs
- Avoid economic conflicts-of-interest that can lead to poor medical decision making
- Be attentive to individual patient needs before, during, and after the surgery
- Maximize doctor-patient communication throughout treatment
Meet the Surgeon
Dr. John N. Diana, M.D.
Certified MAKO robotic surgeon for knee and hip replacements and Chief of the Hip Division at the Coon Joint Replacement Institute
Dr. Michael Caravelli
Joint Replacement Specialist
"I consider this nothing short of a miracle."
I have always had a very active life style and was growing increasingly frustrated when painful and undependable knees forced me to restrict my activities…
"Having hip surgery may have been one of my best decisions to date"
Want to make an appointment?
Phone: (707) 254-7117
Fill out our intake form so we can set up your visit with the correct doctor.